- ORGANIC OIL FOR WELLNESS AND SPIRIT : This mind-clearing essential oil has been used for centuries for spirituality, prayer, meditation, medicine and cosmetics. Plant Therapy Frankincense Serrata (Boswellia Serrata) is USDA Organic, 100% Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade with no fillers or additives.
- IDEAL FOR CONGESTION AND MUSCLE PAIN: This frankincense oil has a green, woody, earthy scent. Add a few drops to a diffuser and inhale or mix with a carrier oil and apply to your palms and wrists. It has properties that make it a good antiseptic, decongestant, and anti-inflammatory.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
frankincense Serrata also known as olibanum, is steam distilled from the gum resin of the tree native to North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. This uplifting essential oil has a woody, spicy, balsamic fragrance that is very recognizable. It has been used for thousands of years as incense for spiritual rituals, prayer and meditation as well in natural medicines and cosmetics.
if you have a cold or your sinuses are acting up give Frankincense Serrata a try. It’s high in Alpha thujene, alpha-pinene, and Limonene making it very useful as a decongestant and antiseptic. For a blend that will help promote clear breathing, add 3 drops Frankincense Serrata, 2 drops eucalyptus globules, 1 drop rosemary, and 1 drop spruce or fir needle in your favorite aromatherapy diffuser.
when diluted, Frankincense is wonderful for your skin. It may help with scars, dark sports, redness, and inflammation. Create your own hydrating anti-aging face cream using a combination of myrrh, Frankincense and a carrier oil Like coconut oil.
robert tisserand is a world renowned essential oil expert and educator. We have him organoleptically test each essential oil before it is sent to another third-party laboratory for gas Chromatography and mass spectrometry (also known as GC/MS testing).
The Plant Therapy difference:
100% pure and undiluted, USDA Certified Organic, non-gmo
organoleptic and GC/MS testing
batch codes on every bottle
certified aromatherapists on staff
we offer a vast selection of oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 Ml, 5ml and 10 ml sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 Ml bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well Our oils work. The 100 Ml value size is cost effective and easy on the budget.